Parts Planning & Ordering Specialist
- Maintain the parts master information. Update relation of parts and essential information of parts ordering parameter within the system.
- Set up the stock holding parameter, prepare accurate data concerned in order to issue the Parts forecast and ordering plan by weekly or monthly basis.
- Data maintenance of stock records. Prepare stock level report and related report
- Analyze and adjust the ordering plan to be suitable at the period or varies of external condition.
- Maintain accurate levels of stock to be matched with company KPI i.e. Parts fill rate, Inventory turnover.
- Place Purchase Orders within agreed cost, lead time and stockholding parameters.
- Monitor with Parts Follow up for order progress and expedite inbound supplies and ensure arrival dates with team that accurately and promptly to provide the first class service to customer.
- Deal with any supply-related queries, including discontinued and superseded parts, liaising with Technical to ensure alternatives are provided.
- Regular attendance at supplier meetings to assist in improving processes.
Regional Sales Manager
- To be a window person between MG Sales (Thailand) and Dealers in field of Sales function
- Provide strategic plan and enhance dealers’ performance to achieve target’s goals
- Support dealers’ daily operation to follow company’s direction
- Do all sales reports to report company
- Provide role play and enhance sales skills
- Coordinate with dealers regional marketing plan to optimize monthly result
- Conduct dealers to run business follow company’s policies
Regional After Sales Manager
- Set up and maintain dealer operation standard, Improve customer satisfaction and customer complaint management, maintain long term customer loyalty for business growth
- Providing dealer’s network development with the standard guidance and assist through regular contacts and visits
- Conduct regular review / evaluate analysis and provide action plan to the dealers for improvement of their after- sales quality & business
- Counsel dealership management when required to ensure that dealer standards are consistently met
- Conduct report regarding to after-sales related issues and dealer feedback for the contribution to the policy or decision making of the management
- Key figures / workshop business analysis, Profit and Lost Statement, CSI plan and facilitate
- Perform operational and financial review of Dealer After-sales operation and provide guidance within the after sales area in order to ensure that all responsible dealers are met to dealer standard e.g. Monitor MG authorized dealer performance in key areas of After-Sales Department, Parts department and customer loyalty to the Brand(s)
- Maintaining excellent relationships with key customers and dealers throughout Thailand
- Ensure that all reporting required by MG Sales Thailand are provided accurately and on a timely basis for Dealer After-Sales business
- Monitor and development plan to ensure that all dealers are met the part targets
- Attend training of both a non-technical and technical nature, as required to maintain skills at the optimum levels
Technical Trainer & Support
- Technical Trainer (Automotive) - Undertake the technical skills training of learners to fulfil the apprenticeship framework and company pathway. Assist in the development of course materials including apprenticeship framework technical skills and short/long commercial courses
- Technical Support (Automotive) - Underpinning the technical requirement to fulfil internal and external customer's satisfaction goal target. Assist to diagnose and analyze the technical and warranty supporting including with develop work in process, procedure according to technical policy.
- Training concept provide and course development & improvement management. Ensure pre course material is dispatched in time for the commencement of any courses and that course evaluations are completed and forwarded for evaluation as per company procedures
- Training course delivery and quality control, deliver and assess technical certificate qualifications, provide guidance and mentoring to the apprentice and their assessor as required
- Ensure training premises, facilities and materials are organized with training center
- TAC technical support, with SNW, TAC hotline, On-site support (including mobility service)
- Check and confirm service technical document before action
- Quality issue information collection and follow up with other department
- Accessory development support quality control
- New project working quality control such as making action plan, deliverables check, VDS check and so on
- Complete report on time with high quality
- Organize internal training and learning
- Ensure all documentation the Technical Trainer is obliged to complete is accurate, on time and fulfils all contractual and statutory obligations and the company's operations procedures
- Regulation of training center and technical support
MG Internet Car System and APP Operation Supervisor / Manager
Work based : Bangkok
- Be in charge of company’s 2C APP’s user/activity/content management and operation, plan making and execution, be responsible for the APP active user number.
- Develop APP operating strategy, make plans accordingly and carry out those plans, improve new download, new user, active user and user retention and achieve each target.
- By analyzing user behavior data, to realize user group segmentation, profiling and guiding. Improve the APP function and operating strategy based on data analysis and improve the efficiency of execution.
- Regularly collect user feedback to the APP, coordinate with the product/development and test team to push the APP’s iterative update.
- MG internet car system product planning and improvement.
- MG internet car system project management.
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Service Technology Support
- Develop aftersales new technology to improve MG After Sales and MG dealer technical competence
- Manage technical information and document
- Customer education of product
- Based on new model technical specialist, working with EQ to set up diagnosis standard, software diagnosis and service manual (DTC Guide Code, Wiring, Software reprogramming, calibration) readiness of all model with test before dealer use all function
- Set up Fix Right First Time improvement concept, guide function team to improve dealer Fix Right First Time, increase customer satisfaction
- Create diagnose technology training material and implement training course, provide diagnose technical support. (SNW and onsite support)
- Support new project team (internet car, EV, etc) test function and provide After Sales suggestion
- Support vehicle control units software release test
- Summarize, format check and publish all technical bulletin, service information and service manual
- Coordinate with TAC to support service marketing event
Vehicles Distribution Center Manager
Work based: Bangkok
- Manage 3rd party supplier for warehouse management and transportation
- Deal with Vehicles maintenance and NC issue, Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) quality control
- Overall control the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) in/in Vehicles Distribution Center to dealer quality of finished vehicles.
- Control the daily maintenance of Vehicles Distribution Center (VDC)
- Train and guide Finished Vehicle (FV) logistics provider
- Manage the transportation as per sales demand
- Other tasks that assigned by management
Digital Business Specialist / Manager
- Social and digital platform strategy plan and marketing activities implementation.
- Business statistic/analysis with valuable insights for management.
- Adapt big data, internet and other digital technologies to carry out business transformation, improve operational efficiency, to meet with customer and market demands.
- Establish CRM activities and maintain data related to customer activities including implement concept into CRM system. Adapt big data, internet and other digital technologies to carry out business data acquisition, with valuable business statistic/analysis insights for management.
- Improve customer retention by setting up both onsite and digital marketing activities and managing social media platform retention by setting up both onsite and digital marketing activities and managing social media platform customer loyalty related program such as Line OA, including but not limited to membership mechanism, customer enquiries chatbot, service coupon promote, CSR activities, car club member relationship and etc.
- Establish service branding (word of mouth) by creating creative content, managing, monitoring social media platform content feeds/post/comment in all dimension, targeting customers, and budget and measure activities, to set up a positive brand image of service, such as Line OA, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and other uptrend channel.
- Establish strategy and explore business opportunities and innovations in digital / social media platform to improve shopping experience, and drive traffic and sales, such as service campaign, e-Commerce with S2B2C concept and etc.
Regional Marketing Specialist
- On site to prepare marketing event, complete the event and report.
- Be dealer’s advisor and train nationwide dealers for the same correct communication and corporate identity.
- On site for event preparation and visit during event to make all event complete.
- Be dealer’s advisor and train nationwide dealers for the same correct communication and corporate identity.
- Propose new marketing activity both online and offline for more sales result and prepare event report.
- Develop, plan and execute short term and long term for marketing event.
- Survey and analyze market to plan marketing strategy.
- Complete the assigned job from Regional Marketing Manager
Sales Management / Sales Analyst
- Dealer Sales Performance Analysis, including source of customer & success ratio.
- Regional Sales Characteristic Analysis.
- Historical Data Record.
- Management presentation, including weekly performance, economic situation.
- Market Share Analysis.
- Responsible for sales performance analysis, including Customer Sourcing, Success Ratio, Sales Channel analysis also supply side is included.
- Analyze the demand and supply of customers toward automotive industry to find out the action plan for the incremental sales.
- Maximize the sales opportunity by analyzing the sales and regional characteristics to propose the management the regional marketing activity support.
- Analyze the past-record sales performance to suggest dealerships in case of wholesale ordering methodology, break down into model details, to minimize the risk and holding cost and maximize the sales opportunity by stocking the real-demand model.
- Analyze the sales performance and sales forecasting to present to management the production plan and demand planning.
- Analyze sales characteristic for each region, dealer to set the optimum target (reachable target) to be the motivation of dealer sales operation.
- Find out any root causes to fix and solve the problems on time.
Sales Promotion Manager
- Responsible for automotive sales plans scheme
- Analyze monthly car sales each segment performance and data collection
- Responsible for the communication with banks about floor plan and retail finance, analyze the concerning data
- Create promotion plan and campaign based on the sales situation and market trends
- Responsible vehicles logistic and supply team for MG and dealerships (New vehicle ordering)
- Plan & develop sales scheme to enhance new car sales volume
- Manage and analysis vehicle sales information (Total automotive industry)
- Routine communication with bank for floor plan and retail finance issue
- Create promotion plan and campaign
- Ensure the vehicle distribute/delivery achievement monthly
- Prepare monthly report and analyze data and result from activity
- Study customer behavior and market trend in automotive market
- Create new sales opportunity for improve dealership and MG performance
- To arrange new product presentation, with product planning team and other concerned
- Communication with dealership and necessary information to realize new business promotion
- To grasp market/product/competitors latest situation
- To hearing competitors situation, feedback from dealerships