MG introduces “MG Thailand” Automotive Application with Superior Features for All Lifestyles
29 Jul 2022
Bangkok – 29 July 2022 – SAIC Motor-CP Co., Ltd., and MG Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.—authorized manufacturer and distributor of MG cars in Thailand— reaffirms its positioning as the leader in technology and redefines brand-consumers relationship in a new era with the introduction of “MG Thailand” application. In addition to latest information and news of MG, the application provides more communication channels for customers and those interested in sharing experiences as well as participating in various activities to collect points in order to redeem special merchandise in MG Mall through the application. Moreover, vehicle status and remote commands are also integrated into the app for convenience. A special privilege is on offer for customers who download and register in the MG Thailand application today will receive 500 points.
MG Thailand application is accessible to every consumer regardless of ownership status as it gathers all movements of the brand. Main features of the app include
- FEED where users will find news, activities, and latest movements of MG. FEED also serves as a communication channel where users can comment or share their MG-related experiences in response to the lifestyle of modern consumers.
- PRODUCT EXPLORE function is where information on all MG models is available. Users can look for nearest showrooms and can book a test drive session while a car booking function will be added shortly. Current MG owners with i-SMART can access remote commands and vehicle status in real-time right on the app. Dedicated functions for EV/PHEV owners like charging management panel as well as other Passion Service programs are also available here.
- NAVIGATION is a search engine for locations and charging stations from key operators in Thailand as well as MG Super Charge.
- MY PROFILE Users can find their personal information, favorites, and notification settings
- Last but not least, users can also participate in various activities and collection points to redeem special merchandise under MG MALL.
Mr. Pongsak Lertruedeewattanavong, Vice President of MG Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said “MG is dedicated to develop technology to create better driving experiences for customers. The latest endeavor of ours is the launch of ‘MG Thailand’ application as a center for both MG’s current and prospective customers to find products information, news, and services at their fingertips. They can also reach us via the app as well. We are certain offline-online communications integration is a way to effectively reach wider groups of consumers. The integration also complements our efforts to constantly develop products and services that are truly matched with each consumer’s lifestyle.”
MG will continue to develop and incorporate more features and functions to the MG Thailand application. The “MG Thailand” application is now available for download both on the App Store and Google Play. A special privilege is on offer for customers who download and register in the MG Thailand application today will receive 500 points.
Watch how to use MG Thailand Application via this link >> https://youtu.be/kUGe4FO21Xc
More informationMG Sales (Thailand ) Co.,Ltd. Silom Complex Building,
25th Floor, 191 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Call center : Tel. 1267